Columbus Misdemeanor Court Date
Franklin County Municipal Court
375 S. High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215
Phone: (614) 645-8186
WHERE TO PARK:
- Metered parking and some street parking in German village, a short walk from the courthouses.
- A garage across the street with a bridge which connects to the 6th floor of the Municipal Court
- A few paying parking lots around the courthouses.
HOW TO KNOW WHICH COURTROOM TO BE IN:
- If your case is a misdemeanor, you are in the Municipal Court.
- If you have a misdemeanor charge and it is your first court date, you are in courtroom 4C located on the 4th floor.
- After your arraignment in 4C, your case will be assigned to a Judge and you will attend court in their courtroom on floor 12, 13, 14, or 15. Once you are assigned to a Judge, it will not change – you will go to the same courtroom every time unless instructed otherwise.
Please note that if you are seeking information to appear for the hearing of someone who is in jail and charged with a misdemeanor, their arraignment will be in courtroom 4D of the Municipal Court.