RESPONSIVE AND AGGRESSIVE CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Brandon E. Shroy is a litigator with 12 years of experience as a criminal and OVI | DUI attorney in and around Columbus, Ohio. His career began as an Assistant City Attorney in Columbus on trial staff. After 6 years of prosecution he was recruited into private practice and eventually started Brandon E. Shroy Co. LPA. His aggressive style and insight into the cases of Prosecuting Attorneys provides an invaluable asset in his practice as an Ohio criminal defense Attorney. Brandon continues to successfully represent and win criminal law cases in Ohio.
As a private defense attorney, Brandon has been invited to participate in trainings with officers on the complex issues that arise during hearings and trials. He has participated in training officers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Columbus Division of Police, Westerville Police Department, Grove City Police Department, Hilliard Police Department, and Worthington Division of Police.
Take back control of your situation by letting him apply his knowledge to your case to get the best possible results.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY BRANDON E. SHROY IS LICENSED IN OHIO:
Federal Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Common Pleas Courthouses in the State of Ohio
Municipal Courthouses in the State of Ohio
Mayor’s Courthouses in the State of Ohio
OUR FIRM GETS RESULTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- "Shouldn't I hire a big firm with multiple attorneys?"
- Our firm is small by design. You will only be interacting with Attorney Brandon Shroy and his Office Manager Clary Bryan - you will never be put on hold or passed to another person while seeking information about your case. Larger firms' attorneys often "cover" for each other, and this can result in difficulty obtaining the individual relationship and personal attention you would get from a smaller firm.
- "How do I find the best defense attorney for my case?
- Lawyers.com has a sample list of questions that you may find instructive. You need to talk to a potential attorney before you make a decision—that’s why we make it easy to get on the phone with us. Criminal cases are stressful and easily last many months. We take pride in the easily-searched positive reviews of clients who have been through the entire process with us.
- "What are the qualifications for a defense attorney?"
- Any lawyer in good standing can take criminal and traffic cases. Case results, customer satisfaction, the number of years in practice, and a search on the Supreme Court of Ohio site will tell you whether you are getting the best criminal defense attorney for your case.
- "What are the fees for a criminal defense lawyer?"
- Criminal defense attorneys in Columbus almost exclusively charge flat rate fees which cover the entirety of your case (aside from going to trial). At Shroy Law, our fees are always made clear and do not change. Details about the charges you are facing will be the primary determiner of cost. We are competitive with our pricing, and offer affordable payment plans.