Columbus traffic court date
Franklin County Municipal Court
375 S. High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Phone: (614) 645-8186
WHERE TO PARK:
• Metered parking and some street parking in German village, a short walk from the courthouses.
• A garage across the street with a bridge which connects to the 6th floor of the Municipal Court
• A few paying parking lots around the courthouses.
HOW TO KNOW WHICH COURTROOM TO BE IN:
If your case is a traffic violation, you are in the Municipal Court.
• If you have a traffic violation and it is your first court date, you are in courtroom 1A or 1B for your arraignment.
• After your arraignment, your case will be assigned to a Judge and you will attend court on floor 12, 13, 14, or 15. Once you are assigned to a Judge, it will not change – you will go to the same courtroom every time unless instructed otherwise.
* Please note that if you are seeking information to appear for the hearing of someone who is in jail and charged with a traffic violation, their arraignment will be in courtroom 4D of the Municipal Court.