Grandview heights Mayor's Court

Brandon is an extreme professional and everyone in his office is the same way. When I had an issue with the court, they were able to rectify it in no time and were very prompt with notifying me of changes. I would strongly recommend him and will definitely use him again in the future if needed.
— Joshua Y.

The Grandview Heights Mayor's Court is located at 1016 Grandview Avenue, Grandview Heights OH 43212 

The Grandview Heights Mayor's Court hears violations originating within Grandview City Limits.  Cases assigned to the Mayor's Court can be adjudicated from beginning to end in the Mayor's Court or moved to the Franklin County Municipal Court in downtown Columbus.  

A case heard in Grandview Heights Mayor's Court begins with a first court date which is noted on your ticket or citation.  At this first court date a Defendant enters a "guilty", "not guilty", "no contest" plea or requests a continuance if they wish to get more time to retain an attorney.

Cases in Grandview Heights from drug possession to OVI are charges that Attorney Brandon Shroy has successfully defended daily for the last 12 years.  Put his expertise to work for you.  Call 614.601.1456 for a free and easy consultation.    

Court is held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.  The Grandview Heights City Calendar listed below includes the Mayor's Court schedule:

Cases are overseen by Magistrate Matthew Cincione. Cases are prosecuted by David Beck. 

Grandview Heights Logo.jpg

Contact & Location:
1016 Grandview Avenue, Grandview Heights OH 43212
Phone: (614) 481-6205
Fax:     (614) 481-6224



Clerk of Courts:
Linda Wheeler

8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday


To follow your case with the Grandview Heights Mayor's Court, contact the Clerk of Courts at (614) 481-6205

Responsive. Fearless. Aggressive. 

Tirelessly working for the best outcome for every Ohioan since 2006. 

If you are facing charges in the Grandview Heights Mayor's Court and have questions regarding the process or potential outcome, do not hesitate to contact experienced Mayor's Court attorney Brandon Shroy.